Our 'budget' mattress has all the perks you'd expect from a premium equivalent. We've slashed the overheads, not the springs...Why we love it
Quilted layers on top of body-responsive foam and a continuous spring system - introducing our fabulous value option.How does it make you feel?
Our Classic Orthopaedic is fairly firm, with a continuous spring system - not quite as responsive as a zoned spring system - and layers of foam that fit to your shape. It's topped with a thick quilted layer to provide a really luxe finish. For firmer support, upgrade to the Luxury.Why choose the Classic Orthopaedic mattress?
This is our value mattress, which means it's the basic model - but we couldn't resist adding plenty of extras. So this, er, 'basic' mattress features a generous layer of heat-sensitive, body-moulding foam and a continuous spring system. Sounds suspiciously like a luxury version, eh?
We don't believe anyone should be sleeping on a rubbish mattress. We've designed and commissioned this beautiful mattress to meet all our requirements, and we know it'll knock your socks off.
The continuous spring system (springs made from one piece of coiled wire) provides excellent spinal support from head to toe. On top of this we've added a layer of fire-retardant foam that adjusts to your body shape, for optimum comfort. All this is topped off with a delightful quilted, fire-retardant top layer. We think it's a great start to your perfect bed.P.S. sorry but... We’re only able to deliver mattresses to certain UK mainland addresses.
Click on delivery and returns for more information. Please also note that 2-man deliveries (for king-size and super king-size mattresses) can sometimes take longer than our standard 3-5 working day service.
|Depth||20cm - 25cm|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||180cm x 200cm + 20cm|
|Firmness||Medium to Firm|
|Type option||With Memory Foam|
- Review by Linsday
- Review by Stephen
Highly recommended, I wouldn't shop anywhere else now. (Posted on 15/02/2013)
- Review by Alan
- Review by Richard
- Review by Elaine
- Review by Elaine
- Review by Janet
- Review by Leanne
- Review by Sheena
- Review by Laura
New returns policy and guarantee
At Soak&Sleep we think that you should be 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the typical 30 days returns polices are just not good enough. So we offer our 365 day no hassle returns policy on all our products. There are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that they are returned unused, unwashed, in perfect condition and in their unopened packaging. Whats more we will even refund your standard postage costs!
If you do need to return something, just use our Collect + service - it's free.
Or if you have some spare cash you can pay to use another service of your choice. Our finance team like it when you do this. For these returns we recommend that you use registered post. We are nice people but we cannot be responsible for items lost prior to delivery to us where unrecorded delivery methods have been used. Please retain proof of postage.
You should send returns to:
Cavalry Hill Industrial Park
How easy returns work with Soak&Sleep:
- You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date. If you happen to purchase on 2/29 of a Leap Year, then you have until 2/29 the following Leap Year to return those orders. That's four whole years! Weyhey.
- Products must be unused, unwashed, in perfect condition and in their unopened packaging. They must be accompanied by your original invoice. Please complete the returns section on the invoice. It makes our warehouse team very happy.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
- As well as refunding the purchase price we will also refund your original postage costs upto the standard shipping rate.
Please note if you're ordering a mattress from us these will have a separate delivery schedule. We will contact you via phone to agree an exact date for delivery upon placing the order through the website
All our deliveries will require a signature - if you have any questions about deliveries or returning an order, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our price guarantee
We simply have permanently low prices. If you find a lower price for the same product (even in sale!) within a month of your purchase we'll refund the difference and throw in an extra treat just for you. That’s confidence for you.
Our prices are always better than other retailers. Infact typically between 20% and 50% cheaper.
How do we do it:
- 1. We buy directly from our factories, cut out the middleman, expensive shops and all the unnecessary waste and sell directly to you.
- 2. We don't run fancy advertising campaigns. Most of our sales are from repeat customers and recommendation.
- 3. We only do bed & bath products – being the specialists with no distractions - just a fabulous choice of quality products designed and made by the experts.
How our price promise works:
We regularly compare our prices to high street and online retailers. Where a product is exclusive to us our comparisons are based on the closest equivalent products. For every product we state the ‘RRP’ – this is the price that the nearest competitor charges.
If you want to know more our price comparisons give us a call on 01483 437762
Price promise small print! (so everything is fair)
- 1. Products must be of equivalent specification.
- 2. The competitor's product must be in stock.
- 3. The competitor's price must be genuine.
- 4. Our price promise is for our retail sales and not wholesale.
If you think you have found a cheaper price just email us as at email@example.com