Flat Sheets73 Product(s)
Ever wondered to fold flat sheets into perfect corners? Let’s go!
1: At the foot of the bed, tuck the straight edge neatly between the mattress and bed base.
2: Go to the bed corner, and lift the draping bed sheet to the side.
3: Tuck in the draping triangle between the mattress and the bed base.
4: Holding the corner in place, fold the part you were holding downwards at a 45 degree angle to the edge of the bed.
5: Repeat for all corners, and finally tuck the side in.
Flat bed sheets are ideal for forming über-neat beds, especially for guest rooms. Some of us love this kind of precision. But if you don’t like dressing a bed then try a fitted sheet – it has sewn-in corners!
Our expert says: “Of course, flat sheets can also be used as top sheets. Layer up with blankets or quilted bedspreads, or just use alone in the height of summer. It’s easy to push layers off during the night when you get warm.”
- Classic Egyptian 200TC Cotton - Single Flat Sheet - Cream£13.64 £21.00In stock
- Classic Egyptian 200TC Cotton - Single Flat Sheet - Ivory£14.70 £21.00In stock
- Classic Egyptian 200TC Cotton - Double Flat Sheet - Cream£14.95 £23.00In stock
- Classic Egyptian 200TC Cotton - Double Flat Sheet - Ivory£16.10 £23.00In stock
- Classic Egyptian 200TC Cotton - King Flat Sheet - Cream£16.25 £25.00Out of stock
- Classic Egyptian 200TC Cotton - King Flat Sheet - Ivory£17.50 £25.00In stock