Pillow Cases9 Product(s)
- Save 25%Easycare 180 Thread Count Bed Linen - White - Pillowcases (2 Pack)Was £6.00 Save 25% Sale Sale £4.50£4.50 - £7.50In stock
- best sellerUp to 50% offClassic 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen - Pillowcases (2 Pack)Was £12.00 Save 25% Sale Sale £9.00£6.00 - £18.00In stock
- NewSave 25%400 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Dobby Stripe Bed Linen - Pillowcases (2 Pack)Was £20.00 Save 25% Sale Sale £15.00£15.00 - £18.70In stock
- cyber monday dealStriped Linen Cotton Blend Bed Linen - Blue/Chalk - Pillowcases (2 Pack)Sale £22.00£22.00 - £26.00In stock
- cyber monday dealStriped Linen Cotton Blend Bed Linen - Chalk/Grey - Pillowcases (2 Pack)Sale £22.00£22.00 - £26.00In stock
- Luxury Egyptian 400 Thread Count Cotton Bed Linen - Pillowcases (2 Pack)Sale £24.00£24.00In stock
- best sellerUp to 50% offLuxury 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen - Pillowcases (2 Pack)Sale £25.00£15.00 - £36.00In stock
We’ve got the pillowcase you want right here! The Soak&Sleep bed linen collection has grown slowly and now features a range of classy, timeless designs as well as excellent quality basics. There’s a pillowcase here for every bed.
Depending on the range you choose, you can have Oxford pillow cases (with a flange or fabric border around the edges) or Housewife pillow cases (no border). Both types close with a flap at the back. You might want a plain pillowcase at the bottom, and an Oxford type on top.
Our expert says: “Our pillowcases are available in three sizes to match our pillow ranges. The most common size in the UK is standard. This measures 50cm x 75cm (20” x 29.5”). Superking pillow cases (sometimes referred to as king size) measure 50cm x 90m (20” x 35”). The extra 15cm of width means they meet in the middle to make the perfectly made bed. Lastly, square pillows measure 65cm x 65cm (26” x 26”) – they’re the decorative ones.”
Choose your pillowcase size
|Standard >||Square >||Super King >|