Double Duvets60 Product(s)
- Duck Feather & Down Duvet - Double - 9.0 Tog With CufflinksRRP £69.00 Save 38% £43.00£43.00Due in beginning of July
- Luxury Pure Silk Duvet - Double Size - Spring/AutumnRRP £290.00 Save 55% £130.00£130.00Due in middle of June
- SaleSave30%New Luxury Wool Duvet- High Summer Warmth - DoubleWas £78.00 Save 30% £54.60£54.60
- SaleSave30%Luxury New Zealand Wool Duvet - Spring/Autumn Warmth - DoubleWas £102.00 Save 30% £71.40£71.40
- Classic Soft Hollowfibre Duvet - Double Size - 9.0 TogRRP £35.00 Save 29% £25.00£25.00
- Ultimate Hungarian Goose Down Duvet - Double - All Seasons 13.5 tog (4.5 + 9.0 tog)RRP £380.00 Save 26% £280.00£280.00
- Supremely Soft As Down Microfibre with Cotton Casing Duvet - Double Size - All Season 13.5 tog (4.5 + 9.0 tog)RRP £110.00 Save 16% £92.00£92.00
You might say that double duvets started it all.They were some of the very first things we started making, and all because we didn’t like the high prices being charged for luxury doubles in the UK.
So we started making our own fabulous double duvets. Today, our range is still hand-picked and always reliable – from luxury microfibre to first-class goose down. You can choose from natural, synthetic and feather & down fillings in a variety of TOG ratings. Bewildered by the choice? Just get in touch!
Our expert says: “A double duvet in the UK measures 200cm x 200cm (6ft 7” x 6ft 7”). That’s square, which means that you can’t put the duvet cover on the wrong way around! They are made to fit a mattress that measures 135 x 190cm (4ft 6” x 6ft 3”) so you should get plenty of overhang, but to combat duvet hogging just size up to a king size.
“We think that the very best duvets are stuffed with feather and down. Our Supreme Canadian and Ultimate Hungarian are top picks. Better down means that these duvets are lighter and softer, but they still retain your body warmth at night. If you prefer a synthetic filling, our Ultimate Microfibre is the first choice: it’s a very fine grade of synthetic fibre that simulates down, producing a puffy, soft double bed duvet that will keep you warm. Specialist options like silk or wool have their own benefits: explore the ranges below or get in touch and ask us.”