Soft Pillows18 Product(s)
- black friday dealDuck Feather & Down Pillow - Superking - Soft/Medium SupportRRP £24.00 Save 25% £18.00£18.00
- Duck Feather & Down Pillow Pair - Superking - Soft/Medium SupportRRP £42.00 Save 17% £35.00£35.00
- Duck Feather & Down Pillow Standard 2 Pack Soft/Medium SupportRRP £38.00 Save 32% £26.00£26.00
- Duck Feather & Down Pillow Standard 4 Pack Soft/Medium SupportRRP £72.00 Save 42% £42.00£42.00
- ClearanceSave25%Duck Feather & Down Pillow - Square - Soft/Medium SupportWas £18.00 Save 25% Sale Sale £13.50£13.50
- ClearanceSave25%New Ultimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Chamber Pillow - Soft MediumWas £70.00 Save 25% Sale Sale £52.50£52.50
- black friday dealNew Ultimate Hungarian Standard Pillow Pair - Soft MediumRRP £150.00 Save 30% £105.00£105.00
- Classic Hollowfibre Pillows (Pack of 4) - Soft MediumRRP £28.00 Save 25% £21.00£21.00
- Ultimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Pillow Standard Soft/MediumRRP £75.00 Save 13% £65.00£65.00
- Ultimate 90% Hungarian Down Standard Soft/Medium Pillow Pair & Luxury Cotton Quilted Pillow Protector PairRRP £140.00 Save 18% £115.00£115.00
- Ultimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Pillow Pair - Standard - Soft/MediumRRP £130.00 Save 19% £105.00£105.00
- Luxury Soft As Down Standard 2 Pack Pillow Pair & Luxury Cotton Quilted Pillow Protector PairRRP £53.50 Save 23% £41.00£41.00
Sqidgy, soft pillows. Perfect for nestling into, they're also ideal for anyone who likes to sleep on their tummy, or for pairing up to support back and side sleepers.
Our softer pillows include synthetic Microfibre and natural goose down. We've selected a type of Microfibre that's finer and softer than most, giving you the bounciest, soft pillow. Microfibre pillows can deteriorate more quickly than feather ones - to test your pillow, fold it in half and see if it bounces back to its original shape. If you can't restore it by putting it in the wash, it's time to replace. If you switch between your front and your back, use two soft pillows so that you can use them both when you’re on your back and discard one when you’re on your front!