Standard Size Pillows17 Product(s)
- Supreme 100% Canadian Goose Down Chamber Pillow - Standard - Medium/FirmRRP £150.00 Save 7% £140.00£140.00
- Supreme 100% Canadian Goose Down Pillow - Standard - SoftRRP £200.00 Save 5% £190.00£190.00Due in beginning of January
- black friday dealSave25%Ultimate Microfibre with Silk Pillows - Standard - Medium/FirmWas £30.00 Save 25% Sale Sale £22.50£22.50
- New Ultimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Chamber Pillow - Medium/FirmRRP £75.00 Save 7% £70.00£70.00
- New Ultimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Chamber Pillow - Soft/MediumRRP £75.00 Save 7% £70.00£70.00
- New Ultimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Standard Pillow - SoftRRP £80.00 Save 25% £60.00£60.00Due in beginning of December
- Luxury Anti-Allergy Pillow - Standard - Medium FirmnessRRP £20.00 Save 30% £14.00£14.00Due in beginning of January
- Supremely Soft As Down - Standard Pillow - Soft/Medium - 2 PackRRP £40.00 Save 40% £24.00£24.00Due in end of December
- Luxury New Zealand Wool Pillow - Standard - Medium/FirmRRP £46.39 Save 25% £35.00£35.00
- Ultimate 80% Goose Down Pillow - Standard - Medium/FirmRRP £48.00 Save 21% £38.00£38.00Out of stock
- ClearanceSave30%Memory Foam Cooling Pillow (40 x 60cm) - Firm SupportWas £32.00 Save 30% Sale Sale £22.40£22.40Out of stock
- Luxury Pure Silk Pillow Standard Size Medium/Firm SupportRRP £159.00 Save 56% £70.00£70.00Out of stock
- Luxury Anti-Allergy Pillow Pair - Standard - Medium/FirmRRP £40.00 Save 34% £26.50£26.50Out of stock
Standard in size, but fabulous in every other way – our Standard pillows are top of the class! Order some of our luscious, fat and cuddly pillows and find out how we’re setting the standard…
Our Standard size pillow measures 50cm x 75cm (20” x 29.5” in old school measurements). It’s the most popular size, available in all of our ranges – simply choose your perfect filling!
Begin exploring our standard pillows below – for starters check out the feather and down pillows, which are probably our favourites. There’s gorgeous goose down (ranging from extremely-puffy to medium-puffy), and duck feather (slightly sturdier and firmer). You may have allergies or simply prefer a synthetic fill, so start off with microfibre (it’s almost as lovely as goose down – soft and resilient). Hollowfibre is a firmer and slightly cheaper option.
Also suitable for people with allergies are the pillows in our special natural ranges. It’s a diverse collection featuring latex, silk, and wool – each with different benefits to offer; latex, for example, is a deeply supportive natural option. It’s an alternative to well-known Memory Foam, a specialist orthopaedic pillow that can improve alignment and reduce aches and pains.
Our expert says: “Standard pillows are precisely the right size for a single or double bed. Got a King size bed? You can get away with having Standard size pillows, but some people like to use Superking pillows so there’s no gap between them. If your bed is bigger than King size, you’ll definitely need wider Superking pillows.”
Handy tip: The firmness you need depends on how you sleep.