Super King Pillows8 Product(s)
- black friday dealUltimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Pillow - SuperkingRRP £100.00 Save 25% £75.00£75.00
- ClearanceSave25%Luxury Pure Silk Pillow Superking Size Medium/Firm SupportWas £75.00 Save 25% Sale Sale £56.20£56.20
- Duck Feather & Down Pillow Pair - Superking - Soft/Medium SupportRRP £42.00 Save 17% £35.00£35.00
- black friday dealDuck Feather & Down Pillow - Superking - Soft/Medium SupportRRP £24.00 Save 25% £18.00£18.00
- black friday dealUltimate Hungarian Superking Pillow Pair - Medium FirmRRP £200.00 Save 25% £150.00£150.00
Would you like to Superking that? For just a little extra, you could upgrade your bed with gloriously oversized, supremely plump Super king size pillows!
In the old days, everyone had a standard pillow. But now you can go up a size. With a Superking pillow, you get just a little more – and you can choose from some of our favourite ranges, including Supreme Canadian Goose Down, Ultimate Hungarian Down, and Ultimate Microfibre.
Our expert says: “If you have a King, Superking or Emperor size bed (lucky you) then you’ll need big pillows (at least as the bottom layer) so that there isn’t a gap between them when you make the bed. Standard pillows sort of float in the space at the top of a larger bed, wheres super king pillows fit perfectly.”
“To choose your pillow, first determine your sleeping position. Back sleepers require medium support, front sleepers soft support, and side sleepers need firm or high pillows. Next decide if you want a natural filling – such as feather and down, silk, or wool – or a synthetic filling, such as microfibre or Memory Foam. Now you’ve narrowed it down, you’ll have a choice of Superking pillows in each category.”
Handy tips: Extra large pillows such as our Superking size pillows are sometimes referred to as King size pillows by other retailers. Regardless of the name, this giant pillow measures 50cm x 88cm (20” x 35” in imperial measurements).