300 Thread Count Bedding
- Type Fitted Sheets Remove This Item
- Type Flat Sheets Remove This Item
- Type Duvet Covers Remove This Item
- Type Bed Sets / Bundles Remove This Item
- Size Superking Remove This Item
- Size Double Remove This Item
- Size Standard Pillowcases Remove This Item
- Fitted Sheet Depth Standard (30cm) Remove This Item
What does thread count mean in bed sheets?
Thread count tells you how many threads have been woven into a square inch of fabric. The more threads, the higher the thread count. Higher thread count fabrics feel heavier while lower thread count fabrics are more lightweight. Find out more about bed linen and the fabrics we use in our bed linen buying guide.
What is the bed sheet with the elastic called?
Bedsheets made with an elasticated edge are called fitted sheets. The elasticated edge helps ‘tuck’ the bottom of the sheet around the mattress to keep it secure. Bed sheets without elasticated edges are known as ‘flat sheets’.