Items 193-198 of 198
Natural French Linen Superking Size 40cm Fitted SheetRRP £109.99 Save 29%£78.00£78.00
Ivory 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Double 30cm Fitted SheetRRP £48.55 Save 13%£42.00£42.00
Light Grey French Linen King Size 40cm Fitted SheetRRP £99.99 Save 28%£72.00£72.00
White 400 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Superking Flat SheetRRP £92.00 Save 43%£52.00£52.00
How often should you change your bedsheets?
It’s best to change your bedsheets regularly. We’d recommend that you change them at least fortnightly, more often if you’re a sweaty sleeper or have been unwell. Changing and washing your bedsheets regularly helps keep them in good condition by preventing a build-up of germs in your bed and keeps you and your skin healthy. But perhaps most importantly, getting into a freshly made bed is one of life’s simple yet wonderful pleasures.
How to stop bedsheets from slipping?
Bedsheets will stay on your bed if it’s been well made. The easiest way to keep your bedsheets on your bed is to use a fitted sheet. Fitted bed sheets have elasticated edges that tuck underneath your mattress to keep them secure as you sleep. If you prefer a flat sheet, then making your bed with hospital corners will keep it secure. Not sure how to make a bed with hospital corners? Here’s how…
- Start at the foot of the bed and tuck the straight edge neatly between the mattress and bed base.
- Go to the corner of the bed and lift the draping flat sheet to the side.
- Tuck in the draping triangle between the mattress and the bed base.
- Holding the corner in place, fold the part you were holding downwards at a 45 degree angle to the edge of the bed.
- Repeat for all corners, and finally tuck the side in.