White 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Single Flat Sheet£36.00Was £45.00 Save 20%£36.00
White/Grey 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Single Flat SheetRRP £49.70 Save 9%£45.00£45.00
Light Grey 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Single Flat SheetRRP £49.70 Save 9%£45.00£45.00
Ivory 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Single Flat SheetRRP £49.70 Save 9%£45.00£45.00
How to put a flat sheet onto a bed
Hospital corners look smart and elegant but can be tricky to perfect. Here’s how to put a flat sheet onto your bed in 5 easy steps.
- Start at the foot of the bed and tuck the straight edge neatly between the mattress and bed base.
- Go to the corner of the bed and lift the draping flat sheet to the side.
- Tuck in the draping triangle between the mattress and the bed base.
- Holding the corner in place, fold the part you were holding downwards at a 45 degree angle to the edge of the bed.
- Repeat for all corners, and finally tuck the side in.
If hospital corners defeat you, then switch to a fitted sheet instead and use your flat sheets as top sheets instead.
How to use a flat sheet as a top sheet
Flat sheets can be used as top sheets to create the kind of luxurious appearance you’d see in a 5-star hotel.
- Place your flat sheet on top of your base sheet and tuck it in, starting at the foot of the bed.
- Keep around 30-45cm of the sheet untucked and allow this to lay flat over the pillows.
- Place your duvet cover, bedspread or blankets on top of the sheet.
- Fold back the loose section of the top sheet and lay it neatly over the upper layer of your bedding.
(W x L)
120cm x 170cm
47" x 67"
178cm x 254cm
70" x 100"
228cm x 254cm
90" x 100"
270cm x 290cm
106" x 114"
270cm x 300cm
106" x 118"
320cm x 290cm
126" x 114"