Items 1-24 of 62
- 18 Tog All Seasons Duck Feather & Down Double DuvetRRP £105.00 Save 14%£90.50£90.50
- 15 Tog All Seasons Soft As Down Microfibre Double Duvet£81.74Was £109.00 Save 25%£81.74
- 13.5 Tog All Seasons Soft As Down Microfibre with Silk Double Duvet£110.40Was £138.00 Save 20%£110.40
- 9 Tog Soft As Down Microfibre with Silk Double Duvet£56.00Was £80.00 Save 30%£56.00
- 4.5 Tog Soft As Down Microfibre with Silk Double Duvet£45.50Was £65.00 Save 30%£45.50
- Special Buy Goose Feather and Down Duvet - 4.5 Tog - DoubleRRP £70.00 Save 7%£65.00£65.00
So we started making our own fabulous double duvets. Today, our range is still hand-picked and always reliable – from luxury microfibre to first-class goose down. You can choose from natural, synthetic and feather & down fillings in a variety of tog ratings. Bewildered by the choice? Just get in touch!
What is a double duvet?
Our expert says: “A double duvet in the UK measures 200cm x 200cm (6ft 7” x 6ft 7”). That’s square, which means that you can’t put the duvet cover on the wrong way around! They are made to fit a mattress that measures 135 x 190cm (4ft 6” x 6ft 3”) so you should get plenty of overhang, but to combat duvet hogging just size up to a king size.
“We think that the very best duvets are stuffed with feather and down. Our Supreme Canadian and Ultimate Hungarian are top picks. Better down means that these duvets are lighter and softer, but they still retain your body warmth at night. If you prefer a synthetic filling, our Ultimate Microfibre is the first choice: it’s a very fine grade of synthetic fibre that simulates down, producing a puffy, soft double bed duvet that will keep you warm. Specialist options like silk or wool have their own benefits: explore the ranges below or get in touch and ask us.”