- 13.5 Tog All Seasons Soft As Down Microfibre Emperor DuvetRRP £210.00 Save 28%£152.00£152.00
- 13.5 Tog All Seasons Pre-Packed Duck Feather & Down Emperor DuvetRRP £145.00 Save 1%£143.00£143.00
- 18 Tog All Seasons 90% Hungarian Goose Down Emperor Duvet£612.00£612.00
- 13.5 Tog All Seasons 80% Recycled Down Emperor DuvetRRP £410.00 Save 7%£380.00£380.00
- 13.5 Tog All Seasons 90% Hungarian Goose Down Emperor DuvetRRP £620.00 Save 16%£520.00£520.00
- 15 Tog All Seasons 90% Hungarian Goose Down Emperor DuvetRRP £650.00 Save 13%£565.00£565.00
Our expert says: "We stock Emperor size duvets in all our tog weights. 4.5 tog is a lighter duvet for summer, 9 tog is a midweight option, and 13.5 tog is perfect for winter nights. The all-seasons set contains a 4.5 tog and 9 tog duvet that can be linked together to create a 13.5 tog.
"Choose between Supreme Canadian Down and Ultimate Hungarian Goose Down: these are our two most luxurious ranges, and they're perfect for your luxurious bed. Both these Emperor duvets are stuffed with 100% goose down, but the provenance makes the difference - just look at the difference in thickness. Supreme Canadian Down is stuffed with down from geese reared in small flocks in the mega-cold Canadian climate. It's lighter and softer than anything else we've ever sampled. That's why Supreme Canadian is our current favourite."
What is an Emperor size duvet?
Our Emperor duvets measure 290cm x 235cm (9ft 6" x 7ft 8"): they're made to fit a mattress measuring 215cm x 215cm (7ft x 7ft), with plenty of overhang. If you need an Emperor duvet with a different filling, let us know - we might be able to help.