Items 1-24 of 61
- 4.5 Tog Soft As Down Microfibre with Silk Superking Duvet£68.00Was £85.00 Save 20%£68.00
- 7.5 Tog All Seasons 80% Goose Down Superking DuvetRRP £270.00 Save 5%£255.50£255.50
- 15 Tog All Seasons Soft As Down Microfibre Superking Duvet£103.50Was £138.00 Save 25%£103.50
- 7.5 Tog All Seasons Duck Feather & Down Superking DuvetRRP £120.00 Save 22%£93.00£93.00
- 9 Tog Soft As Down Microfibre with Silk Superking Duvet£88.00Was £110.00 Save 20%£88.00
- 13.5 Tog All Seasons Soft As Down Microfibre with Silk Superking Duvet£148.00Was £185.00 Save 20%£148.00
- 4.5 Tog Recycled Duck Feather & Down Superking DuvetRRP £160.00 Save 47%£85.00£85.00
- Light All Seasons New Zealand Wool Superking DuvetRRP £255.98 Save 28%£185.50£185.50
- Spring/Autumn Warmth Luxury Pure Silk Superking Duvet£160.00Was £200.00 Save 20%£160.00
If you appreciate the finer things in life then heck, will you love a super king duvet! Choose from luxurious down and feather, heavenly microfibre, and blissful silk. Let the courier bring it straight to your door. Then wrestle it into your favourite superking duvet cover and sink in.
Our expert says: "We’ve increased the choice in this size range, so you can now choose from some of our most popular ranges. Worth a mention is the Supreme Canadian superking duvet – stuffed with what we think is the world’s best down. It’s incredibly light and puffy: a real luxury buy. But lots of customers simply love the Ultimate Hungarian superking duvet, too: the great-quality down means that it does a superb job of keeping your body at the right temperature all year long."
What size should a super king duvet be?
Our Superking size duvets measure 260cm x 220cm (8ft 6” x 7ft 2”) – they’re made to fit a Superking mattress measuring 180cm x 200cm (5ft 10” x 6ft 6”). Yes, that’s a lot of duvet. The amount of filling needed to stuff these means that you should expect to pay a little extra but, if you ask me, it’s worth it.