Side Sleeper Pillows
Items 1-12 of 26
- Duck Feather & Down - Box Pillow - Standard - Firm SupportGreat value natural comfort & support£21.00Was £30.00 Save 30%£21.00
- Supreme 100% Canadian Goose Down Chamber Pillow - Superking - Medium/FirmSupreme down comfort & support£138.73Was £185.00 Save 25%£138.73
- Supreme 100% Canadian Goose Down Chamber Pillow Pair - Standard - Medium/FirmSupreme down comfort & support£198.72Was £265.00 Save 25%£198.72
- Supreme 100% Canadian Goose Down Chamber Pillow - Standard - Medium/FirmSupreme down comfort & support£108.72Was £145.00 Save 25%£108.72
- Ultimate Microfibre with Silk Pillow Pair - Superking - Medium/FirmBreathable fill that feels like downRRP £135.00 Save 69%£42.00£42.00
- Ultimate Microfibre with Silk Pillow - Standard - Medium/FirmBreathable fill that feels like down£26.60Was £38.00 Save 30%£26.60
- Ultimate Microfibre with Silk Pillow Pair - Standard - Medium/Firm£52.50Was £70.00 Save 25%£52.50
- Luxury Pure Silk Pillow Superking Size Medium/Firm SupportNaturally breathable & luxuriousRRP £209.00 Save 59%£85.00£85.00
- Luxury Pure Silk Pillow Standard Size Medium/Firm SupportNaturally breathable & luxuriousRRP £185.00 Save 62%£70.00£70.00Out of stock
- Ultimate 90% Hungarian Goose Down Pillow - SuperkingPremium down comfort & support£75.00Was £100.00 Save 25%£75.00
- Ultimate Hungarian Pillow Pair - Superking - Medium/FirmPremium down comfort & support£142.50Was £190.00 Save 25%£142.50
The best pillows for side sleepers are firm, supportive ones. They help prevent your neck from taking the weight of your head. The idea is to keep your spine straight to reduce pressure points, and so the pillow depth should match the depth of your shoulder.
There are several ways to do this. A single firm support pillow for side sleepers will provide the proper elevation for optimal spinal alignment and a chamber pillow has a built-in supportive core. You could use two medium support pillows together, or try combining one firm pillow with a softer pillow on top depending on the type of comfort level your prefer. It goes without saying that we all come in different shapes and sizes - so take the cues from your body and what feels most comfortable and supportive to you.