Money doesn’t grow on trees (shame!) which is why we have the Soak&Sleep price promise. The Soak&Sleep price promise tells you you’re getting the very best quality for the very best price. We do the hard work so you don't have to!
How does our price promise work?
We will guarantee you that if you find it cheaper, we'll match it. If you have already shopped with us and find a lower price for an equivalent* product within a month of purchase, we'll refund the difference. Fair’s fair wouldn’t you say?
So, how do we do it?
Our team are pretty fixated about getting things right. To make sure you get the best price, we:
- Obsessively compare our prices to high street AND online retailers, not just the high street (like many other retailers we could mention). For every product we state the 'RRP' – this is the price that the nearest competitor charges based on our research.
- Innovate baby! When a product is exclusive to us, our comparisons are based on the closest equivalent products.
- Keep busy by designing, commissioning and selling our own products. Before we start designing a product, we make sure we understand the quality and price that will make a difference to our customers and build that into our plans.
- Never, ever scrimp on quality, materials or finishing touches just to achieve a price point. That’s just mean. By understanding what other retailers do, we work with our trusted manufacturers to develop products focused on the very best quality and materials.
- Don't have retail stores and the associated overheads (because they’re uber expensive). This gives us the flexibility to offer you the very best prices and stay in business.
*Products must clearly be of an equivalent specification.
Our price promise applies to our website but not for wholesale or marketplace customers.
The price promise is not valid when a competitor's product is on sale or promotion.
Think you’ve found a comparable product at a cheaper price? Just email us at email@example.com and include all the details of the product you are comparing (i.e. price, size, fill, tog, etc.) along with a link and/or screenshot.