Single Bed Protectors
- Treatment Free Anti-Allergy Mattress Protector - SingleBreathable, chemical free dust repellant£25.00£25.00
- Temperature Regulating Mattress Protector - SingleTemperature control & waterproof£31.50Was £42.00 Save 25%£31.50
- Waterproof Anti Bed Bug Mattress Encasement - SingleBed-bug barrier & waterproofRRP £69.95 Save 54%£32.50£32.50
- Washable Absorbent Waterproof Mattress Pad - SingleMoisture locking & fully waterproof£22.50Was £30.00 Save 25%£22.50
- Luxury Waterproof Quilted Mattress Protector with Coolmax - SingleBreathable, cooling & waterproof£26.00Was £32.50 Save 20%£26.00
A single mattress protector will extend the life of your single mattress. It’s just good budgeting – a mattress protector is cheaper than a new mattress.
So it’s ideal to put a single mattress protector on every new single mattress. But we think it’s especially useful for single size beds, which are commonly found in spare rooms, student rooms, and children’s rooms. All three will benefit from a single mattress protector to keep the mattress hygienic and fresh… we’ll let you have a little think about the reasoning…
How much protection do you need? We have single mattress protectors ranging from serious to comfy. If you want the bed to be waterproof and bed bug proof – or just wrapped in cotton wadding – we’ve got you covered. And look out for the matching pillow protector, which is washable for even better hygiene at the head end.
Our bedding expert says: “Single mattress protectors measure 90cm x 190cm (3ft 0” x 6ft 3”) and they have a 30cm or 40cm deep elasticated skirt to secure them to the bed (apart from the anti-bed bug protector, which encases the bed and does up with a zip).”