Customer Engagement Executive – Job Brief
An exciting up and coming online homeware retailer is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Executive to join its team.
Our customer proposition is simple: a unique combination of the most beautiful products for the bed and bath, made with the finest ingredients at unbeatable prices by cutting out the waste, selling online and focusing on what’s important. Delivered with happiness.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for helping to deliver a wow customer experience across phone, chat and email, using the latest CRM technology.
We are thinking of people with an uncompromising attitude to championing and delivering the cause of customer experience. Who can engage customers and providing the sort of experience that has people dreaming about us.
As part of the team you will be responsible for:
- Helping drive our cause to provide a wow customer experience and happiness for our customers.
- Reactively and proactively communicating with customers through direct and indirect channels. This could be:
- Email and phone enquiries
- Web chat
- Return issues
- And occasionally letters!
- The aim will be to turn customer communications into moments of happiness.
- Spot areas where we can do better.
- Learn (with training), how to use Zendesk our CRM system.
- Act as the eyes and the ears of the company with customers, identifying any issues and opportunities from customer contact and reporting to the businesses.
- Work with the Buying, Merchandising and Marketing teams to share customer feedback
Skills and experience
- A belief in wow customer service.
- Highly organised, great project and people person.
- Able to diagnose and resolve issues effectively.
- Can work under pressure in a demanding customer focused environment.
- Confident enough with own ability to make own decisions and act on them.
- Have good skills in MS Office and in particular Excel.
- A passion for customer happiness and sensational service.
- You have an uncompromising attitude to delivering good customer service.
- The sort of person who comes in on a Monday morning buzzing with ideas.
- Can take the pace and dynamism of working in the inferno of a start up environment
- Has a positive, “can do,” attitude; ready to “roll up your sleeves” and make things happen.
- Delivers, gets things done, is a self starter. Meets deadlines.
- Is highly organised and efficient.
- Has great interpersonal skills.
- Ruthless attention to detail.
- Is curious and a quick learner. Have a desire to constantly improve. Always wants to get to better.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
Why would you want to even consider this job
- We are a fast moving e-commerce business that is leading the way in transforming retail. We think this is exciting.
- We are implementing some of the latest digital techniques.
- We are not a traditional retailer.
- We are building a remarkable team.
- You want to be part of the team that creates a category killer business.
- Want to work for a company that offers great career progression
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Guildford. We are a few minutes from Guildford station if you are travelling by train.
Sound like you?
or email at email@example.com, with your CV and covering letter.