Front Sleeper Pillows
- Duck Feather & Down Superking Pillow - Soft/Medium£18.74Was £25.00 Save 25%£18.74
- Soft As Down Microfibre Standard Pillow 4 Pack - Soft/MediumRRP £80.00 Save 26%£59.00£59.00
- Soft As Down Microfibre Standard Pillow - Soft/Medium£13.20Was £16.50 Save 20%£13.20
- Soft As Down Microfibre Square Size Pillow - Soft/MediumRRP £28.00 Save 14%£24.00£24.00
- Hungarian Goose Down Standard Pillow - Soft/MediumRRP £80.00 Save 6%£75.00£75.00
- Duck Feather & Down Superking Pillow Pair - Soft/Medium£31.50Was £42.00 Save 25%£31.50
- Soft As Down Microfibre Superking Pillow - Soft/Medium£19.50Was £26.00 Save 25%£19.50
- Duck Feather & Down Standard Pillow Pair - Soft/Medium£30.00Was £37.50 Save 20%£30.00
- Soft As Down Microfibre With Silk Standard Pillow - Soft/MediumRRP £105.00 Save 65%£37.00£37.00
- Soft As Down Microfibre Standard Pillow Pair - Soft/Medium£24.80Was £31.00 Save 20%£24.80
- Hungarian Goose Down Standard Pillow Pair - Soft/MediumRRP £150.00 Save 5%£142.50£142.50
- Soft As Down Microfibre Superking Pillow Pair - Soft/MediumRRP £60.00 Save 18%£49.00£49.00
What pillow is best for front sleepers?
Front sleepers tend to benefit from a soft support pillow. If you sleep on your front with your arms around the pillow and head slightly tilted, pillows that are soft and shallow are the best pillows for front sleepers. It prevents your head from being tipped back and causing back pain.
What kind of pillow do I need as a front sleeper?
It's important your neck and spine stay as neutral as possible, so the support you get from your front sleeper pillow is very important. Choose the right firmness and you'll feel a real improvement in your quality of sleep.
If you switch between your front and your back when sleeping use two soft support pillows or a medium plus a soft option. You can use both when on your back and discard one when on your front!