Returns & Guarantee
Our Returns Policy
Please be aware that our exchange T&C's have recently changed, so they might be different from the last time you ordered with us.
We take pride in our products and want you to love and enjoy them as much as we do, but we know that every now and again, things might not work out quite as you'd expected. That’s why we offer a generous 365-day returns policy. After all, life is hectic enough without tight return deadlines to worry about. We just ask that your purchase is unused and unwashed (unless faulty), and within its original packaging.
If you’re a wholesale customer and have a returns query, please get in touch with our wholesale team at [email protected] before making the return.
Want to return something?
It's simple. Just use our Collect+ service which is free for UK mainland returns. If you’re returning purchases from outside of the UK mainland then you’ll need to pay postage costs.
- Fill in the returns section on the front of the dispatch note which you received inside your parcel.
- Securely package up the item(s) you want to return and make sure you include your completed dispatch note. Having trouble fitting everything into one parcel? Include either photocopies of the dispatch note or a note with your name, contact details, order number and what you'd like us to do with your return in each box.
- Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/soakandsleep/ to print off a returns label. If you're returning more than one purchase or splitting a single purchase into more than one parcel, please generate and print a label for each box. The labels on each box should present a unique barcode.
- Stick your label(s) to your parcel(s) and take to your nearest Collect+ store. You can find this at www.collectplus.co.uk
- Keep your Collect+ receipt until you have confirmation that your return has been accepted.
We, unfortunately, cannot offer free returns for non-mainland UK customers. Please arrange a signed-for courier to deliver your return. In this instance, you'll need to cover the cost of returning your items
Need to return an oversize item?
If your parcel is too large to send by Collect+ then get in touch with us at [email protected] and we’ll help you find a way to get your return back to us.
Fancy something different instead?
If you would like to return a non-faulty item for a replacement, simply follow the above returns process for a refund, and then place a new order.
We'll keep our price promise!
We offer a 30 day price promise on our products and returns are no exception. If you return an item and buy an alternative within 30 days, we will honour any promotional codes/offers that were used at the time of your original purchase. Please contact our Customer Service team if you feel you are eligible for this.
Our 100 Night Mattress Trial Policy
We want you to be delighted with your new Soak and Sleep mattress and we are confident that you will enjoy many great nights of sleep with your selection; we're so confident that we offer a 100 night trial with all new mattress purchases!
- All we ask if that you sleep with your new mattress for a minimum of 30 days, if after this time, or up to your 100 night trial you decide it's not the right one for you, please use our free returns.
- Your mattress may have a new smell to it from being packaged. Don't be put off, this should disappear in a couple of days if you air it.
- Please note: you will need to use a mattress protector for this to be valid. If you don't have one, why not use our bestselling Luxury Cotton Protector. If a mattress protector has not been used, the mattress is marked, misused or dirty we will not be able to offer you a refund.
How do I return my mattress ?
If you decide that your chosen mattress is not for you, contact our Customer Services team, these details can be found below. They will ensure a returns bag to be sent to you and arrange your convenient collection date.
Your mattress will need to be put into the returns bag for collection to take place. Unfortunately, if this is not done the courier will have to refuse collection to avoid any damage to the mattress.
If there's a fault with your mattress, let us know as soon as possible. Get in touch with our customer services team directly and we can arrange a collection at the most suitable time. We're available Monday to Friday, 8am - 7pm. You'll get the fastest response if you Live Chat with us. Simply open a chat in the bottom left hand corner of the page. If that's not convenient, then email us on [email protected] or give us a call on 01483 437762.
If your mattress or furniture is not faulty and unused but you wish to return it, there will be a £45 charge. Please ensure your mattress or furniture is in its unopened under-layer bag, complete with original outer packaging for collection.
You may decide that you want to exchange to a different mattress in the range. If this is the case, our customer services team will be delighted to help. You will need to pay any difference in value between the two mattresses. The replacement mattress, or any further mattress purchase per household, will not be offered under the 100 night trial. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The 100 night trial is not applicable for Wholesale Customers.
Refunds and exchanges for products sold on promotion
Please note that if you have used a promotional code as part of your order, any refunds will take this into account and be adjusted accordingly.
If you return a product you purchased as part of a bundle deal or set, you'll lose the discount that was applied to the particular deal. This means you'll pay full price for any items you kept from the deal. We'll do this by adjusting down the refund for the returned item to cover the full price for the items you've kept hold of.
How long will it take to process my return?
Collect+ can take 3-5 working days to return your parcel to us, although they’re usually quicker. Once it is back with us, we need time to process your refund, so please allow 5-7 working days from dropping off at your nearest Collect+ point. If you’re concerned or just curious you can track your returns on their website www.collectplus.co.uk. We’ll email you once we’ve issued your refund, but be aware that it may take a few days for the payment to show in your account.
We are sure you are going to love your Soak&Sleep products, but you can rest easy knowing that we offer generous product guarantees for all of our products, in all departments.
Our ranges are built to last, with fillings and materials sourced from all around the world. With the correct care and maintenance, you can enjoy your products for years to come.
In the unlikely event that there is something wrong with your purchase, we offer:
- Up to 15 years on our duvet ranges
- Up to 5 years on our pillows
- Up to 2 years on our protector ranges
- Up to 5 years on our topper ranges
- Up to 5 years on our mattresses*
*With exception of Sleepzone mattresses which have a 1 year guarantee.
We offer 365 days for towels, furniture, bed linen, blankets, bedspreads, cushions and throws.
For more information about the guarantee of your Soak&Sleep product, please refer to the individual product page, or contact [email protected].
Our product guarantees cover manufacturing defaults only. Our guarantee does not cover products damaged through general wear and tear, through misuse or through accidental damage. It's also important that the appropriate care for the product is taken as your guarantee will be invalidated if the care instructions have not been followed. Please get in contact with our customer service team for more information on whether your product is faulty and within its guarantee period. We will be glad to arrange a replacement with an equivalent product from our current range.
Please also note that our guarantee does not cover any product that has been used for commercial use. Please contact our Wholesale department for more information: [email protected].
What should I do if I believe my product is faulty and within its guarantee?
- Contact our customer service department to discuss further, our team will ask you to confirm how the item has been cared for, and in some cases, we may ask for a washing report.
- In the first instance, we will request pictures of the fault to be sent via email.
- If we can not see the issue with an image, we may need to collect the item to view in the office, we would ask that the item is washed and in a hygienic state for collection.
- If the item is faulty and within the guarantee, we will be happy to replace the item, if a like for like replacement is not available we will offer you the closest next item.