Returns & Guarantee
Our Returns Policy
We want you to love and enjoy our products as much as we do, but know that every now and again, things might not work out quite as you'd expected. Perhaps the colour’s not what you expected or the texture isn’t quite what you had in mind. That’s why we offer you a generous returns and exchange policy. Our fabulous 365-day return policy lets you relax, after all life is hectic enough without 14-day return deadlines to worry about. We just ask that your purchase is unused and unwashed (unless faulty), and with its original packaging.
Want to return something? It's simple. Just use our Collect+ service which is free for UK mainland returns. If you’re returning purchases from outside of the UK mainland then you’ll need to pay postage costs.
- Fill in the returns section on the front of the dispatch note which you received inside your parcel.
- Securely package up the item(s) you want to return and make sure you include your completed dispatch note. Having trouble fitting everyone into one parcel? Please print a seperate label from collect plus for each parcel you are returning, and include either photocopies of the dispatch note or write us a short note with your name, contact details, order number and what you'd like us to do with your return - exchange or refund in each of the boxes.
- Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/soakandsleep/ and print off a returns label. If you’re returning more than one purchase then you'll need to repeat this process.
- Stick your label(s) to your parcel(s) and take to your nearest Collect+ store. You can find this at www.collectplus.co.uk
- Keep your Collect+ receipt until you have confirmation that your return has been accepted.
If your parcel is too large to send by Collect+ then get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a way to get your return back to us.
You might prefer to use a different signed-for service to deliver your return. If so, you'll need to cover the cost of returning your items.
If you’re a trade customer and have a returns query, please get in touch with our trade team at email@example.com before making the return.
100 night mattress trial
We want you to be delighted with your new Soak and Sleep mattress and we are confident that you will enjoy many great nights of sleep with your selection.
We recommend you sleep with your new mattress for a minimum of 30 days. Like a new pair of shoes, it can take a little while for you to get used to new support, especially if you have just parted from an old mattress.
Equally, your mattress may have a new smell to it from being packaged up and should disappear in a couple of days if you air it.
- For the trial period to be valid, you will need to ensure you use a mattress protector. If you don't already have one, we would recommend our bestselling Luxury Cotton Protector. If a mattress protector has not been used or the mattress is marked, misused or dirty we will not be able to offer you a refund.
- If you decide that your chosen mattress is not for you, you will need to contact our Customer Services team. Contact details can be found at the foot of this page. They will arrange a convenient return collection date for you and a returns bag to be sent to you.
- Your mattress will need to be packed in to the returns bag for collection to take place. Unfortunately, if the mattress has not been packed the courier will have to refuse collection to avoid any damage to the mattress.
- Returns are free within the UK.
- You may decide that you want to change to a different mattress in the range. If this is the case, our customer services team will be delighted to help. You will need to pay any difference in value between the two mattresses. The replacement mattress will be a final sale and we do not offer the 100 night trial on this mattress or any subsequent purchases per household. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The 100 night trial is not applicable for Trade Customers.
- Collections may take up to 10 days to arrange.
How to exchange something
To exchange your purchase for something else, simply note on the returns form that you’d like an exchange and complete the relevant information, then return your parcel in the normal way. If you’re exchanging your purchase for a less expensive item we will automatically refund you the difference and email you as soon as this has happened. If you’re exchanging for a more expensive item we will contact you for the additional payment.
Mattresses & Furniture
If there's a fault with your mattress or furniture, let us know as soon as possible. We'll arrange for collection; get in touch with our customer services team directly and we can agree on the most suitable time. We're available Mon - Fri 8am - 7pm. You'll get the fastest response if you Live Chat with us. If that's not convenient, then email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01483 437762.
If your mattress or furniture is not faulty and unused, but you wish to return it, there will be a £45 charge (except for bedside tables, which are free of charge). Please return your mattress in its unopened under-layer bag, complete with original outter packaging and furniture returns need to be made in their orginal packaging/boxes.
Refunds and exchanges for products sold on promotion
Please note that if you have used a promotional code as part of your order, any refunds will take this into account and be adjusted accordingly. If returning products for an exchange we will honour the promotional code used when relevant.
If you return a product you purchased as part of a bundle deal or set, you'll lose the original discount applied to all items in that deal. This means we'll adjust the price so you pay full price for the items you kept from the deal. We'll do this by adjusting down the refund for the returned item to take account of the full price for the items you've kept hold of.
How long will it take to process my return/exchange?
Collect+ can take 3-5 working days to return your parcel to us, although they’re usually quicker. Once it is back with us, we need time to process your exchange or refund, so please allow 5-7 working days from dropping off at your nearest Collect+ point. If you’re concerned or just curious you can track your returns on their website www.collectplus.co.uk. We’ll email you once we’ve issued your refund, but be aware that it may take a few days for the payment to show in your account.
Our product guarantees cover manufacturing defaults only. Our guarantee does not cover products damaged through general wear and tear, through misuse or through accidental damage. Please get in contact with our customer service team for more information on whether your product is faulty and within its guarantee period. We will be glad to arrange a replacement with an equivalent product from our current range.
Please also note that our guarantee does not cover any product that has been used for commercial use. Please contact our trade department for more information: email@example.com.
For more information about the guarantee of your Soak&Sleep product, please refer to the individual product page, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.