Returns & Guarantee
Our Returns Policy
Please note we're currently experiencing some delays in processing our returns & issuing refunds. Our warehouse team are working as fast as they can within a Covid-secure working environment. With this in mind, please allow up to 12 working days from when your return is delivered back to us for your refund to be issued. You will receive an email to confirm when this has been done.
Want to return something?
It's easy as pie. Just use our Collect+ service. This is free (yippee!) for UK mainland returns. If you’re returning purchases from outside of the UK mainland then we’re afraid you’ll need to pay return postage costs.
- Complete the returns section on the front of the dispatch note. You would have received this inside your parcel.
- If the dispatch note has been misplaced, please could a note be enclosed inside the returning parcel which includes your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Wrap up the item(s) you want to return nice and securely and make sure you include your completed dispatch note in the parcel. This helps us process your return much more quickly.
- Having trouble fitting everything into one parcel? Then split your return into more than one parcel. Just make sure you include a photocopy of the dispatch note or a note with your name, contact details, order number and details of what you'd like us to do with your return. If you don’t include these details we won’t have the information we need to refund you.
- Visit www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/soakandsleep to print a returns label. If you're returning more than one purchase or splitting a single purchase into more than one parcel, please generate and print a separate label for each box. Collect+ will not accept individual parcels without a label with a unique barcode.
- Stick your label(s) to your parcel(s) and take to your nearest Collect+ store. You can find your nearest drop off point at www.collectplus.co.uk
- Keep your Collect+ receipt in a safe place until you have confirmation that your return has been accepted.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer free returns for non-mainland UK and International customers. In this instance, you'll need to cover the cost of returning your items and arrange for a courier to return your parcel(s). We strongly recommend that a tracked service is used for all International returns, we cannot be held responsible for any returns that get lost in the postal or courier systems.
Need to return an oversized item?
Got a whopper? If your parcel is too large to send by Collect+ then get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll help you find a way to get your return back to us.
Fancy something different instead?
Change of heart? That’s fine. If you want to return a non-faulty item for a replacement, simply return your product and request a refund. You can then order your new product online or with the help of one of our Sleep Experts. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01483 616 616.
We'll keep our price promise!
We want you to be abso-blimmin-lutely delighted with your new Soak&Sleep mattress and are positive you’ll be full of beans morning after morning with your new purchase. We're so confident that we have a 100 night trial for all new mattress purchases!
Our 100 Night Mattress Trial Policy
We want you to be delighted with your new Soak and Sleep mattress and we are confident that you’ll be bouncing out of bed morning after morning with your selection; we're so confident that we offer a 100 night trial with all new mattress purchases!
All we ask is that you sleep on your new mattress for a minimum of 30 days. If after this time, or up to 100 nights you decide it’s not the right one for you, you can return it with our free returns service.
Your mattress may have a “new” smell because it’s been wrapped up in plastic packaging for a while. Don’t be put off, just give your mattress a good airing and the smell will vanish in a couple of days.
Important: you must use a mattress protector as part of this trial. If you don’t have one, why not use our bestselling Luxury Cotton Protector? If you have not used a mattress protector or if the mattress is marked, misused or dirty we will not refund your purchase.
How do I return my mattress ?
Still, have the original packaging? That's great! Pop your mattress back in ready for collection. If you don't, not to worry, our lovely collection team will bag it up when they come to pick it up.
What should I do if there's a fault with my mattress?
Our mattress guarantees range from 1- 5 years. Please check the individual product pages for the details on each range. We encourage customers to spend sleep time getting used to their new mattress, which is why we offer our 100 Night Guarantee.
Please take into consideration that all mattresses settle with use over time and will adapt to the sleeper's body. We recommend you regularly rotate your mattress to aid with even settlement. Details of how to care for your mattress will have been provided upon delivery in your care booklet.
Our mattress settlement vs. age guide below outlines the acceptable settlement tolerance you can expect from a new mattress. This is an independent measure developed by our 3rd party mattress inspectors HomeServe.
If you find a fault with your mattress, please let us know as soon as possible. Our bedding experts will ask you some initial questions and ask for images of the fault. If we are unable to confirm there to be a fault with the mattress remotely, we may arrange for HomeServe to inspect the mattress in your home.
HomeServe offer an impartial 3rd party mattress and furniture inspection service. Their technicians use specifically designed tools to help aid in the diagnosis of faulty mattresses. Mattress settlement and adaptation to body type will be taken into consideration within the evaluation.
Our bedding experts will be able to answer any questions you may have about this process if it is required.
The result of the inspection will be final, and we will take the appropriate action based on the result.
If there’s a fault with your mattress, let us know as soon as possible. Get in touch with our Sleep Experts directly and we can arrange a suitable collection time. We’re available Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. You’ll get the fastest response if you Live Chat with us. Simply open a chat in the bottom left-hand corner of the page. If that’s not convenient, then email us on email@example.com or give us a call on 01483 616 616.
Made to order items
All our divans & headboards are made to order, so once delivered we're unable to arrange returns unless the product is faulty. We strongly recommend ordering free swatches to view the colour and fabric.
Refunds and exchanges for products sold on promotion
If you have used a promotional code as part of your order, refunds will be adjusted accordingly to deduct any promotional discount.
All of our bundle deals and sets include a discount to reward our customers for buying in bulk. If you return a product you purchased as part of a bundle deal or set, you’ll lose the discount that was applied to that particular bundle deal or set. This means you’ll pay full price for any items you keep from the deal. We’ll process your return by adjusting down the refund for the returned item to cover the full price for the items you’ve keep hold of.
Refunds for products sold in Euros
Any orders placed in Euros will use the currency conversion from the day you placed the order to calculate the total price paid.
If you request a refund for your order or part of the order at a later date, your refund will use the currency conversion rate on the date of the refund.
This might mean that refunded values are slightly different to the price you originally paid.
How long will it take to process my return?
- Collect+ can take 3-5 working days to return your parcel to us, although they’re usually quicker.
- Once it is back with us, we need time to process your refund, so please give us 5-7 working days from dropping off at your nearest Collect+ point.
- If you’re concerned (or just curious) you can track your returns on their website www.collectplus.co.uk.
- We’ll email you once we’ve issued your refund but be patient as it may take a few days for the payment to show in your account.
We’re pretty sure you will love your Soak&Sleep products, but it’s good to know you can rest easy with super-generous product guarantees for all our products, in all departments.
Our ranges are built to last, with fillings and materials sourced from around the world. With the correct care and maintenance, you can enjoy your products for years to come.
In the unlikely event that there is something wrong with your purchase, we offer guarantees of:
- Up to 15 years on duvets
- Up to 5 years on pillows
- Up to 2 years on protectors
- Up to 5 years on mattress toppers
- Up to 5 years on mattresses*
*With exception of our Classic 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress which has a 1-year guarantee.
All other products have a 365-day guarantee.
Want to know more about Soak&Sleep product guarantees? Then head on over to the individual product pages or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our product guarantees cover manufacturing defaults only. Our guarantee does not cover products damaged through general wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage. It’s also important that you take appropriate care of the product as your guarantee will be invalidated if you haven’t followed the care instructions. Clear care instructions can be found on both the product page on our website or on the care label of the product.
Give our Sleep Experts a call for more information on whether your product is faulty and within its guarantee period. We will happily arrange a replacement with an equivalent product from our current range.
Our guarantee does not cover any product that has been used for commercial use. Please contact our Wholesale department for more information: email@example.com.
What should I do if I believe my product is faulty and within its guarantee?
Something’s not right? Our Sleep Experts will be happy to help. The more information you can provide us about the problem, the quicker we can resolve it. Emailing us is best to discuss a fault, our Sleep Experts will be happy to continue the conversation over the phone once we have all the relevant details.
To help us resolve faulty product claims as quickly as possible please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
1. A description of the fault
2. Some clear photos of the fault
3. An image of each of the sewn in labels on the item
Our Sleep Experts may also ask you some other questions more specific to the item. If we can’t determine the problem clearly enough from the details you have provided, we’ll arrange to collect the item so we can see the problem up close.
If the item is faulty and within its guarantee, we'll happily replace it for you. If a like-for-like replacement isn’t available, we will offer you the closest next item.