- Hungarian Goose Down Standard Pillow - Medium/FirmRRP £80.00 Save 6%£75.00£75.00
- Soft As Down Microfibre With Silk Standard Pillow - Medium/Firm£36.00Was £45.00 Save 20%£36.00
- Soft As Down Microfibre Standard Pillow Pair - Medium/FirmRRP £40.00 Save 23%£31.00£31.00
- 100% Canadian Goose Down Standard Pillow - Medium/FirmRRP £190.00 Save 21%£150.00£150.00
- Soft As Down Microfibre Superking Chamber Pillow - Medium/FirmRRP £32.50 Save 20%£26.00£26.00
- Cooling Chamber Standard Pillow Pair - Medium/FirmRRP £85.00 Save 33%£57.00£57.00
- Hungarian Goose Down Superking Pillow - Medium/FirmRRP £105.00 Save 5%£100.00£100.00
- Special Buy Goose Feather and Down Pillow Bundle - 4 PackRRP £114.00 Save 25%£85.00£85.00
- Soft As Down Microfibre With Silk Standard Pillow Pair - Medium/Firm£52.50Was £75.00 Save 30%£52.50
- Soft As Down Microfibre With Silk Superking Pillow - Medium/Firm£37.60Was £47.00 Save 20%£37.60
- 100% Canadian Goose Down Superking Pillow - Medium/FirmRRP £250.00 Save 24%£190.00£190.00
- Hungarian Goose Down Standard Pillow Pair - Medium/FirmRRP £150.00 Save 5%£142.50£142.50
- Hungarian Goose Down Superking Pillow Pair - Medium/FirmRRP £200.00 Save 5%£190.00£190.00
Are firm pillows good to sleep on?
A firm pillow is plump and squashy, with a bit less give - so you can keep your head raised; important if you sleep on your side. And if you notice your pillow getting flatter, or you find you're struggling to get comfy, it's time for a new one!
What kind of pillows are firm?
Are firm pillows better for your back?
Our silk pillow has a firm and dense feeling, its flatter profile is ideal for anyone who likes sleeping on their back, while side sleepers may find they need two of these pillows to get the ideal height for correct spinal alignment.