Suffering from saggy mattress syndrome? Plump up your comfort in minutes with a Luxury Memory Foam topper. Designed to respond to your body shape, it cushions your spine and reduces the pressure all over.Why we love it
This one’s an alternative to buying a full MF mattress. It weighs 60kg/m3 – firm, but softer where you need it.
Memory foam in cotton and polyester casing
How does it make you feel?
If you awake with back ache, try a Luxury Memory Foam Topper - you'll notice the difference in just a few nights. At 7cm deep, this is a brilliant alternative to a full Memory Foam mattress (and more affordable). If you need slightly less support, try the Classic Memory Foam Topper.Memory foam toppers: our rules
Every topper is made to our precise specification. We've tested to determine the best weight and density, and selected two grades of memory foam for our Classic and Luxury toppers. Each one's cased in a cotton-polyester mix, with a zip so you can remove and wash. When your memory foam topper arrives, it's brand new and tightly packed - so please unpack it and give it 72 hours on a guest bed to settle. Buy with peace of mind: your purchase is guaranteed for 365 days!Why choose a luxury memory foam topper?
Memory Foam is a viscoelastic material made from polyurethane. Because of its open cell construction, it remains firm until you lie on it, and then it flexes gently in the right places. It reduces the resistance on key pressure points and helps to alleviate shoulder and neck aches.
It's simple really. High-density Memory Foam = better support. Our Luxury Memory Foam toppers have a density of 60kg/m3 for serious support. Yes, that's firm - but because they soften under your weight, they don't feel too firm.
|Filling (top layer)||Memory Foam|
|Filling (bottom layer)||No|
|Fill Weight (g)||No|
|Total Weight (g)||No|
|Fabric||80% Cotton with 20% polyester for stretch.|
|External Baffle Wall||No|
- Review by Tammy
- Review by Vivien
- Review by john
- Review by Debra
- Review by David
- Review by Margaret
- Review by Sue Jackson
- Review by PAUL
- Review by Gem
- Review by David J
New returns policy and guarantee
At Soak&Sleep we think that you should be 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the typical 30 days returns polices are just not good enough. So we offer our 365 day no hassle returns policy on all our products. There are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that they are returned unused, unwashed, in perfect condition and in their unopened packaging. Whats more we will even refund your standard postage costs!
If you do need to return something, just use our Collect + service - it's free.
Or if you have some spare cash you can pay to use another service of your choice. Our finance team like it when you do this. For these returns we recommend that you use registered post. We are nice people but we cannot be responsible for items lost prior to delivery to us where unrecorded delivery methods have been used. Please retain proof of postage.
You should send returns to:
Cavalry Hill Industrial Park
How easy returns work with Soak&Sleep:
- You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date. If you happen to purchase on 2/29 of a Leap Year, then you have until 2/29 the following Leap Year to return those orders. That's four whole years! Weyhey.
- Products must be unused, unwashed, in perfect condition and in their unopened packaging. They must be accompanied by your original invoice. Please complete the returns section on the invoice. It makes our warehouse team very happy.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
- As well as refunding the purchase price we will also refund your original postage costs upto the standard shipping rate.
Please note if you're ordering a mattress from us these will have a separate delivery schedule. We will contact you via phone to agree an exact date for delivery upon placing the order through the website
All our deliveries will require a signature - if you have any questions about deliveries or returning an order, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our price guarantee
We simply have permanently low prices. If you find a lower price for the same product (even in sale!) within a month of your purchase we'll refund the difference and throw in an extra treat just for you. That’s confidence for you.
Our prices are always better than other retailers. Infact typically between 20% and 50% cheaper.
How do we do it:
- 1. We buy directly from our factories, cut out the middleman, expensive shops and all the unnecessary waste and sell directly to you.
- 2. We don't run fancy advertising campaigns. Most of our sales are from repeat customers and recommendation.
- 3. We only do bed & bath products – being the specialists with no distractions - just a fabulous choice of quality products designed and made by the experts.
How our price promise works:
We regularly compare our prices to high street and online retailers. Where a product is exclusive to us our comparisons are based on the closest equivalent products. For every product we state the ‘RRP’ – this is the price that the nearest competitor charges.
If you want to know more our price comparisons give us a call on 01483 437762
Price promise small print! (so everything is fair)
- 1. Products must be of equivalent specification.
- 2. The competitor's product must be in stock.
- 3. The competitor's price must be genuine.
- 4. Our price promise is for our retail sales and not wholesale.
If you think you have found a cheaper price just email us as at email@example.com