Luxury Double Bed Mattresses
- Comfort 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress - Medium Firm - Small DoubleGreat value responsive support£180.00Was £240.00 Save 25%£180.00
- Comfort Sleepzone Pillowtop Mattress - Medium/Firm - DoubleGreat value support with pillowtopRRP £349.99 Save 36%£225.00£225.00
- Comfort 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress - Ortho Firmness - DoubleGreat value responsive supportRRP £349.99 Save 31%£240.00£240.00
- Comfort 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress - Ortho Firmness - Small DoubleGreat value responsive supportRRP £349.99 Save 31%£240.00£240.00
- Wool 2000 Pocket Sprung Mattress - Medium Firm - DoubleTemperature regulating support£392.00Was £560.00 Save 30%£392.00
- Wool 2000 Pocket Sprung Mattress - Firm - Small DoubleTemperature regulating supportRRP £719.00 Save 22%£560.00£560.00
- Supreme 3000 Pocket Sprung Pillowtop Mattress - Medium/Firm - DoubleHighly responsive dual-layer supportRRP £719.00 Save 20%£575.00£575.00
- Cashmere 4000 Pocket Air Sprung Mattress with Pillowtop - DoubleHighly responsive with pillowtop£581.17Was £775.00 Save 25%£581.17
- Latex 3000 PocketAir Sprung Mattress - Medium/Firm - DoubleCool & fresh responsive supportRRP £799.00 Save 12%£700.00£700.00
Boing, boing, double mattresses! Jump all over our sensational range of double mattresses – they’re gorgeous from end to end…
Heap ‘em high! Our double mattresses are exceptional value for money. Whether you choose an incredible Hypnos mattress, wonderful Ultimate Orthopaedic, or supportive Classic Orthopaedic, you’ll get a lot more bounce for your buck at Soak&Sleep.
First you’ll have to make some choices: pocket sprung or open springs? Natural upholstery or memory foam? Think about your current mattress and what you want from a new one. To find out more about your options, take a look at our Mattress Buying Guide or contact our friendly Customer service team.
Our bedding expert says: “A double mattress in the UK measures 135 x 190cm (4ft 6” x 6ft 3”). It’s often referred to as ‘full’ instead of ‘double’, but it means the same thing. Double mattresses were the best selling size until 2010, when sales were overtaken by the king size mattress.”