Wool is proven to give you a better night, with up to 25% more REM sleep. What do you think? Take home a wool duvet and give it the dream test.Why we love it
Scientists say it, so it MUST be true: sleeping under wool is said to offer up to 25% more REM sleep!
100% Michell wool in a 233TC casingHow does it make you feel?
Pure Wool produces a duvet that feels substantial but luxuriously in harmony with your body. Breathable and absorbent, it has the mark of an excellent duvet: you hardly know you've slept beneath one.Natural duvets: our rules
We set the highest standards for our natural duvets. Attention to detail is our trademark - and it shows. You get a duvet that has been beautifully finished, with cassette construction and baffle walls (13.5TOG). The natural fillings are breathable, absorbent, and naturally temperature regulating.
Besides being guaranteed for 5 years, our natural duvets also pass the price test. Because whether you're spending a pound or a hundred, you want to know you're getting exceptional value. Our Price Promise assures you of this - by cutting overheads and delivering direct, we make sure we're never overpriced.Why choose the pure wool duvet?
What's the big deal about natural wool? Well - it's naturally absorbent, drawing away your body moisture more effectively than other natural fillings. It's exceptionally good at dispersing that moisture into the atmosphere. Wool is also a natural temperature-regulator, enabling your body to stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter. While insulating your body, it provides breathability so that air circulates happily around you at night.
To make our wool duvets, we turned to a world-renowned supplier from Australia. Michell wool is subjected to the industry's most rigorous testing. It's tested for colour, fibre size, pH, evenness and washability - to name just five. Besides being naturally sustainable, wool can be washed in a machine at a low temperature, so it's a practical and earth-friendly choice.
Each wool duvet is made to our specification. After the wool is generously stuffed in (at a weight of 600gsm), the duvet is finished with a covering of 280 thread count cotton sateen, and diamond-stitched to ensure it remains evenly distributed. Every Pure wool duvet arrives with a five-year guarantee .A note about choosing TOG weight...
The TOG indicates how much body heat will be retained by the duvet, depending how cosy you want to be. 4.5 TOG is a lighter duvet for summer, 9 TOG is a midweight option and 13.5 TOG is perfect for winter nights. The All Seasons set comprises a 4.5 TOG and 9 TOG duvet that can be snapped together to create a 13.5TOG.
|Filling||100% Pure Australian Certified 'Michell' Wool, 28.8um|
|Fill Weight (g)||600 gsm|
|Total Weight (g)||6372|
|Thread Count||233 TC|
|External Baffle Wall||No|
- Review by Diana
- Review by David
- Review by Donna
- Review by Stuart
- Review by Carole
- Review by Irene O
Lovely duvets and very swift delivery. Also,I like the plastic zipped bag they come in
makes it easy to store them away. Highly recommended! (Posted on 28/04/2013)
- Review by Solange
- Review by NATALJA
- Review by Nadine
- Review by Julia
Website is very good - I look forward to shopping from you again.
Julia Warwick (Posted on 27/04/2013)
New returns policy and guarantee
At Soak&Sleep we think that you should be 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the typical 30 days returns polices are just not good enough. So we offer our 365 day no hassle returns policy on all our products. There are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that they are returned unused, unwashed, in perfect condition and in their unopened packaging. Whats more we will even refund your standard postage costs!
If you do need to return something, just use our Collect + service - it's free.
Or if you have some spare cash you can pay to use another service of your choice. Our finance team like it when you do this. For these returns we recommend that you use registered post. We are nice people but we cannot be responsible for items lost prior to delivery to us where unrecorded delivery methods have been used. Please retain proof of postage.
You should send returns to:
Cavalry Hill Industrial Park
How easy returns work with Soak&Sleep:
- You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date. If you happen to purchase on 2/29 of a Leap Year, then you have until 2/29 the following Leap Year to return those orders. That's four whole years! Weyhey.
- Products must be unused, unwashed, in perfect condition and in their unopened packaging. They must be accompanied by your original invoice. Please complete the returns section on the invoice. It makes our warehouse team very happy.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
- As well as refunding the purchase price we will also refund your original postage costs upto the standard shipping rate.
Please note if you're ordering a mattress from us these will have a separate delivery schedule. We will contact you via phone to agree an exact date for delivery upon placing the order through the website
All our deliveries will require a signature - if you have any questions about deliveries or returning an order, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our price guarantee
We simply have permanently low prices. If you find a lower price for the same product (even in sale!) within a month of your purchase we'll refund the difference and throw in an extra treat just for you. That’s confidence for you.
Our prices are always better than other retailers. Infact typically between 20% and 50% cheaper.
How do we do it:
- 1. We buy directly from our factories, cut out the middleman, expensive shops and all the unnecessary waste and sell directly to you.
- 2. We don't run fancy advertising campaigns. Most of our sales are from repeat customers and recommendation.
- 3. We only do bed & bath products – being the specialists with no distractions - just a fabulous choice of quality products designed and made by the experts.
How our price promise works:
We regularly compare our prices to high street and online retailers. Where a product is exclusive to us our comparisons are based on the closest equivalent products. For every product we state the ‘RRP’ – this is the price that the nearest competitor charges.
If you want to know more our price comparisons give us a call on 01483 437762
Price promise small print! (so everything is fair)
- 1. Products must be of equivalent specification.
- 2. The competitor's product must be in stock.
- 3. The competitor's price must be genuine.
- 4. Our price promise is for our retail sales and not wholesale.
If you think you have found a cheaper price just email us as at email@example.com